This Website is offered and available to users who are 13 years of age or older, and who reside and are physically located in the United States. By using this Website, you represent and warrant that you meet all of the eligibility requirements contained herein. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Website.
Accessing the Website and Account Security
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this Website, and any service or material we provide on the Website, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Website, or the entire Website, to users, including registered users.
You are responsible for:
- Making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Website.
If you choose, or are provided with, a user name, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity. You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to this Website or portions of it using your user name, password or other security information. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your user name or password or any other breach of security. You also agree to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Website and its entire contents, features and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof), are owned by FLAG CITY CLOTHING, its licensors or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- You may print one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Website for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication or distribution.
- If we provide desktop, mobile or other applications for download, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device solely for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you agree to be bound by our end user license agreement for such applications.
- If we provide social media features with certain content, you make take such actions as are enabled by such features.
You must not:
- Modify copies of any materials from this site.
- Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this site.
You must not access or use for any commercial purposes any part of the Website or any services or materials available through the Website.
The term FLAG CITY CLOTHING, the FLAG CITY CLOTHING logo and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans are trademarks of FLAG CITY CLOTHING or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of FLAG CITY CLOTHING. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans on this Website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material without our prior written consent, including any "junk mail", "chain letter" or "spam" or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate FLAG CITY CLOTHING, a FLAG CITY CLOTHING employee, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses, screen names, or other identifiers associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone's use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm FLAG CITY CLOTHING or users of the Website or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party's use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website.
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Website or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website.
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Website.
- Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
The Website may contain message boards and message features, including chat tabs, comment features, and other interactive features (collectively, "Interactive Services") that allow users to post, submit, publish, display or transmit to FLAG CITY CLOTHING or other users or other persons (hereinafter, "post") content or materials (collectively, "User Contributions") on or through the Website.
Any User Contribution you post to the site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. By providing any User Contribution on or through the Website, you grant us and our affiliates and each of their and our respective licensees, successors and assigns the right to use, reproduce, modify, perform, display, distribute and otherwise disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose.
You represent and warrant that:
- You own or control all rights in and to the User Contributions and have the right to grant the license granted above to us and our affiliates and each of their and our respective licensees, successors and assigns.
You understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for any User Contributions you submit or contribute, and you, not FLAG CITY CLOTHING, have fully responsibility for such content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy and appropriateness.
We are not responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any User Contributions posted by you or any other user of the Website.
Monitoring and Enforcement; Termination
We have the right to:
- Remove or refuse to post any User Contributions for any or no reason in our sole discretion.
- Disclose your identity or other information about you to any third party who claims that material posted by you violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy.
- Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Website.
Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through the Website. YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS FLAG CITY CLOTHING AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSEES AND SERVICE PROVIDERS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY FLAG CITY CLOTHING/ANY OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES DURING OR AS A RESULT OF ITS INVESTIGATIONS AND FROM ANY ACTIONS TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER SUCH PARTIES OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
However, we cannot undertake to review all material before it is posted on or through the Website, and cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications or content provided by any user or third party. We have no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or nonperformance of the activities described in this section.
These content standards apply to any and all User Contributions and use of Interactive Services. User Contributions must in their entirety comply with all applicable federal, state, local and international laws and regulations. Without limiting the foregoing, User Contributions must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable.
- Promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person.
- Contain any ideas, designs, artwork, or concepts related to t-shirt or other apparel ideas or other business ideas other than as expressly requested by us.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act.
- Cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization.
- Involve commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes and other sales promotions, barter or advertising.
- Give the impression that they emanate from or are endorsed by us or any other person or entity, if this is not the case.
If you believe that any User Contributions violate your copyright, please see our Copyright Policy below for instructions on sending us a notice of copyright infringement. It is the policy of FLAG CITY CLOTHING to terminate the user accounts of repeat infringers.
We take claims of copyright infringement seriously. We will respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with applicable law. If you believe any materials accessible on or from the Website infringe your copyright, you may request removal of those materials (or access to them) from the Website by submitting written notification to our Copyright Agent (designated below). In accordance with the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. § 512) ("DMCA"), the written notice (the "DMCA Notice") must include substantially the following:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the copyrighted work you believe to have been infringed or, if the claim involves multiple works on the Website, a representative list of such works.
- Identification of the material you believe to be infringing in a sufficiently precise manner to allow us to locate that material.
- Adequate information by which we can contact you (including your name, postal address, telephone number and, if available, e-mail address).
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
- A statement that the information in the written notice is accurate.
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Our designated Copyright Agent to receive DMCA Notices is:
Nicholas Moore, FLAG CITY PRINTING LLC
521 S. Main St.
Findlay, OH 45840
If you fail to comply with all of the requirements of Section 512(c)(3) of the DMCA, your DMCA Notice may not be effective. Please be aware that if you knowingly materially misrepresent that material or activity on the Website is infringing your copyright, you may be held liable for damages (including costs and attorneys' fees) under Section 512(f) of the DMCA.
Reliance on Information Posted
The information presented on or through the Website is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
This Website may include content provided by third parties, including materials provided by other users, social media services, bloggers and third-party licensors, syndicators, aggregators and/or reporting services. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by FLAG CITY CLOTHING, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of FLAG CITY CLOTHING. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
Changes to the Website
We may update the content on this Website from time to time, but its content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any of the material on the Website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
Information About You and Your Visits to the Website
Promotional and Other Text/SMS or Other Messages
In the event you provide or otherwise make available a telephone or other device number to us or our designee (by way of example and without limitation, by opting in to a short code program to receive messages) to send SMS or other messages, you authorize FLAG CITY CLOTHING and our designees to send the applicable messages as described in the applicable notices, and without limitation you authorize such messages to be sent with recurring frequency and such other frequency as may be described in the applicable notices and as otherwise permitted by applicable law. Without limiting the forgoing, such messages may include cart reminder messages, and you represent that you are the registered owner or authorized user of the applicable device, and are authorized to provide the applicable consent. You acknowledge that SMS messages sent by FLAG CITY CLOTHING or our designees using an automated telephone dialing system are optional and not a condition of purchase. Message and data rates may apply. You acknowledge your carrier may charge for each message sent and received, and that you are solely responsible for any fees or charges incurred from sending or receiving the applicable messages. If your carrier does not permit SMS messages, you may not receive the SMS messages. Without limiting our rights or expanding our liability, neither we nor the wireless carriers (such as T-Mobile) will be liable for any delays in the receipt of, or failure to deliver any SMS message from us or our designees sent by automated telephone dialing system. You can opt out of receiving any further SMS messages regarding marketing sent by FLAG CITY CLOTHING or our designees using an automated telephone dialing system by replying “STOP” to any SMS message you receive from us or our designees regarding marketing sent by automated telephone dialing system. For help, reply “HELP” to any SMS message you receive from us or our designees sent by an automated telephone dialing system regarding marketing. All support communications related to SMS messages from us or our designees regarding marketing sent by automated telephone dialing system should be directed to: email@example.com
Online Purchases and Other Terms and Conditions
Notwithstanding anything herein to the contrary, if a written contract signed by both parties is in existence covering the sale of the Goods covered hereby, the terms and conditions of said contract shall prevail to the extent they are inconsistent with these Terms of Sale.
FLAG CITY CLOTHING shall not be liable for any delays, loss or damage in transit. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the parties, FLAG CITY CLOTHING shall use FLAG CITY CLOTHING's standard methods for packaging and shipping such Goods and shipment shall be in accordance with FLAG CITY CLOTHING’s then current shipment methods. Title and risk of loss shall pass to you upon receipt of full payment by FLAG CITY CLOTHING. FLAG CITY CLOTHING may, in its sole discretion, without liability or penalty, make partial shipments of Goods. Each shipment will constitute a separate sale, and you shall pay for the units shipped whether such shipment is in whole or partial fulfillment of your order.
These Terms of Sale may only be amended or modified in a writing which specifically states that it amends these Terms of Sale and is signed by an authorized representative of each party.
You shall purchase the Goods from FLAG CITY CLOTHING at the price (the "Price") set forth in FLAG CITY CLOTHING's then current price list in force as of the date of purchase. All Prices are exclusive of all sales, use and excise taxes, and any other similar taxes, duties and charges of any kind imposed by any Governmental Authority on any amounts payable by you. You shall be responsible for all such charges, costs and taxes; provided, that, you shall not be responsible for any taxes imposed on, or with respect to, FLAG CITY CLOTHING's income, revenues, gross receipts, personnel or real or personal property or other assets You shall pay all amounts due to FLAG CITY CLOTHING prior to shipment of any Goods in accordance with FLAG CITY CLOTHING’s payment instructions and in US dollars. In addition to all other remedies available under these Terms of Sale or at law (which FLAG CITY CLOTHING does not waive by the exercise of any rights hereunder), FLAG CITY CLOTHING shall be entitled to suspend the delivery of any Goods, if you fail to pay any amounts when due hereunder. You shall not withhold payment of any amounts due and payable by reason of any set-off of any claim or dispute with FLAG CITY CLOTHING, whether relating to FLAG CITY CLOTHING's breach, bankruptcy or otherwise.
LIMITED WARRANTY: FLAG CITY CLOTHING warrants to you that for a period one year from the date of shipment of the Goods ("Warranty Period"), that such Goods will materially conform to FLAG CITY CLOTHING's published specifications in effect as of the date of shipment and will be free from material defects in material and workmanship. EXCEPT FOR THE WARRANTY SET FORTH IN THIS PARAGRAPH, FLAG CITY CLOTHING MAKES NO WARRANTY WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT TO THE GOODS, INCLUDING ANY (a) WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY; (b) WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE; OR (c) WARRANTY AGAINST INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OF A THIRD PARTY; WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED BY LAW, COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, USAGE OF TRADE OR OTHERWISE. Products manufactured by a third party ("Third Party Product") may constitute, contain, be contained in, incorporated into, attached to or packaged together with, the Goods. Third Party Products are not covered by the warranty set forth in this paragraph. For the avoidance of doubt, FLAG CITY CLOTHING MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO ANY THIRD PARTY PRODUCT, INCLUDING ANY (a) WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY; (b) WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE; OR (c) WARRANTY AGAINST INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OF A THIRD PARTY; WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED BY LAW, COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, USAGE OF TRADE OR OTHERWISE. FLAG CITY CLOTHING shall not be liable for a breach of the warranty set forth in this paragraph if: (i) you make any further use of such Goods after giving such notice; (ii) the defect arises because you failed to follow FLAG CITY CLOTHING's oral or written instructions as to the storage, installation, commissioning, use or maintenance of the Goods; or (iii) you alter or repair such Goods.
With respect to any such Goods during the Warranty Period, FLAG CITY CLOTHING shall, in its sole discretion, either: (i) repair or replace such Goods (or the defective part) or (ii) credit or refund the price of such Goods at the pro rata contract rate provided that, if FLAG CITY CLOTHING so requests, you shall, at FLAG CITY CLOTHING's expense, return such Goods to FLAG CITY CLOTHING. THE REMEDIES SET FORTH IN THIS PARAGRAPH BE THE YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY AND FLAG CITY CLOTHING'S ENTIRE LIABILITY FOR ANY BREACH OF THE LIMITED WARRANTY. IN NO EVENT SHALL FLAG CITY CLOTHING BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS OR REVENUES OR DIMINUTION IN VALUE, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO ANY BREACH OF THESE TERMS OF SALE, WHETHER OR NOT THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES HAS BEEN DISCLOSED IN ADVANCE BY YOU OR COULD HAVE BEEN REASONABLY FORESEEN BY YOU, REGARDLESS OF THE LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY (CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE) UPON WHICH THE CLAIM IS BASED, AND NOTWITHSTANDING THE FAILURE OF ANY AGREED OR OTHER REMEDY OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT SHALL FLAG CITY CLOTHING'S AGGREGATE LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO ANY GOOD, WHETHER ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, EXCEED THE TOTAL OF THE AMOUNTS PAID TO FLAG CITY CLOTHING FOR SUCH GOODS.
You shall comply with all applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. You shall comply with all export and import laws of all countries involved in the sale of the Goods under these Terms of Sale and shall not export, re-export, divert, or transship any Good. You assume all responsibility for shipments of Goods requiring any government import clearance. FLAG CITY CLOTHING shall not be liable or responsible to you, nor be deemed to have defaulted or breached these Terms of Sale, for any failure or delay in fulfilling or performing any term of these Terms of Sale when and to the extent such failure or delay is caused by or results from acts or circumstances beyond the reasonable control of FLAG CITY CLOTHING including, without limitation, acts of God, flood, fire, earthquake, explosion, governmental actions, war, invasion or hostilities (whether war is declared or not), terrorist threats or acts, riot, or other civil unrest, national emergency, revolution, insurrection, epidemic, lockouts, strikes or other labor disputes (whether or not relating to either party's workforce), or restraints or delays affecting carriers or inability or delay in obtaining supplies of adequate or suitable materials, materials or telecommunication breakdown or power outage.
Linking to the Website and Social Media Features
You may link to our homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part without our express written consent.
This Website may provide certain social media features that enable you to:
- Link from your own or certain third-party websites to certain content on this Website.
- Send e-mails or other communications with certain content, or links to certain content, on this Website.
- Cause limited portions of content on this Website to be displayed or appear to be displayed on your own or certain third-party websites.
You may use these features solely as they are provided by us, and solely with respect to the content they are displayed with and otherwise in accordance with any additional terms and conditions we provide with respect to such features. Subject to the foregoing, you must not:
- Cause the Website or portions of it to be displayed, or appear to be displayed by, for example, framing, deep linking or in-line linking, on any other site.
- Link to any part of the Website other than the homepage.
You agree to cooperate with us in causing any unauthorized framing or linking immediately to cease. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
We may disable all or any social media features and any links at any time without notice in our discretion.
Links from the Website
If the Website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. This includes links contained in advertisements, including banner advertisements and sponsored links. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to this Website, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
The owner of the Website is based in the state of Ohio in the United States. We provide this Website for use only by persons located in the United States. We make no claims that the Website or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. Access to the Website may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Website from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws. You may not access or otherwise use the Website from outside the United States. You are responsible for compliance with all applicable laws. We make no representations, warranties, or claims regarding the Website’s compliance with EU or other foreign country privacy or data security laws. We do not desire to process personal data of data subjects outside of the United States, and do not otherwise intend to offer goods or services to or monitor the behavior of data subjects outside of the United States. You represent and warrant that neither you nor your representatives will provide or otherwise make available to us personal data of an identified or identifiable person outside of the United States. For the purpose of this paragraph, an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person. For the purpose of this paragraph, personal data shall mean any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability
You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the internet or the Website will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our site for any reconstruction of any lost data. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO IT.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Waiver and Severability
Your Comments and Concerns
This website is operated by FLAG CITY PRINTING, LLC 521 S. Main St, Findlay, OH 45840.
All notices of copyright infringement claims should be sent to the copyright agent designated in our Copyright Policy in the manner and by the means set forth herein.
All other feedback, comments, requests for technical support and other communications relating to the Website should be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for visiting the Website.